Monday, December 4, 2017

"Tiger of the Snows" ... Back at Leopard Camp soon...



It's a place in a landscape that gave me some of the toughest days of my life. I'm looking forward to being back though. I'm having a writing day today before placing some cameras, I've been thinking about the word "loyalty" because I've realized that is the only true honour. The next few days are all about the leopard Dipnani before I head to higher parts but up there the effort for the same species, motivated by cats that have gone before, will continue. Those who have followed this blog, and I thank you, know I became bewildered by the lack of loyalty to this species but as the world goes gaga about Bengal tiger counts, and other fluffier cats in the high himal, my own loyalty won't stray from an animal I have made promises to. So it's best to follow the mandate of only controlling what you can control, doing your best day to day, smiling at your own insignificance... and always knowing that the true tiger of the snows is worth every effort to protect...

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...