Monday, August 7, 2017

"Touching the Mountain" - the story behind the image...





Just a quick post as a few people contacted me about an image I posted yesterday on Facebook, "The Leopard is Rising."  Yes, it was the same tree as "Touching the Mountain" and while I don't have time right now to explain the whole story, the image was in fact weeks in the making as I knew it could potentially happen, it's just that conditions needed to be right, and the leopard had to climb the tree.  I got many images in the lead up plus video, I will share the story one day soon, I thank those who are interested.

The "photoshoot" happened a few kilometres above Leopard Camp, they were tough days on that mountain but it was a time I will never forget and made me all the more determined to help protect this magnificent species, the leopard.

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...